DATA PERSONAL PROCESSING POLICY
UNICENTRO ARMENIA SHOPPING CENTER
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
The UNICENTRO ARMENIA SHOPPING CENTER, (hereinafter referred to as UNICENTRO ARMENIA SHOPPING CENTER) has, since the beginning of its operation, collected personal data, and continues to collect personal data of customers, visitors and persons interested in participating in commercial, cultural and social activities that are carried out daily in the facilities of the shopping center, both virtually and in person.
In order to guarantee the constitutional and legal rights of the persons who have provided us with their data and of those persons who will provide us with their data in the future, the UNICENTRO ARMENIA SHOPPING CENTER adopts the following policies for the processing of personal data, under the terms of Law 1581 of 2012 and of the Decree 1377 of 2013.
I. RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PROCESSING OF DATA
The UNICENTRO ARMENIA SHOPPING CENTER is responsible for the processing of personal data, whose registered office is in Armenia, Quindío, at the address Carrera 14 No. 6-02, Level 2, Administration Offices, Telephone number (6) 731-2667, Extension 106. The area directly in charge of the data processing is the MARKETING DEPARTMENT and the e-mail address thereof is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
II. PROCESSING OF THE DATA
The data and processing authorizations will be collected by physical means (provision of information by the owners, by telephone, in writing, or verbally in the places of the Shopping Center arranged for such purpose) or electronic (through the website of the Shopping Center or website in charge of the data processing, as well as through the use of the electronic mail of the holders of such data), and will be processed for the period of time of existence of the shopping center.
The collected data and authorizations will be stored in the UNICENTRO ARMENIA SHOPPING CENTER databases and will remain under its custody under generally accepted conditions of suitability, confidentiality and security. Only authorized personnel will be able to access these databases. The access and security protocols that are considered standard in these activities will be observed to avoid the violation or manipulation of the information compiled.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the UNICENTRO ARMENIA SHOPPING CENTER may operate the databases through a third in charge of the data processing, in which case it will inform the owners of the information that these policies will be extended and, therefore, will apply to such third, so that the owner can exercise the rights conferred by the law, both before the UNICENTRO ARMENIA SHOPPING CENTER and before the third designated by the latter. The information collected will be used as described below.
III. USE (PURPOSE) OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED IN THE DATABASES
The personal data collected by the UNICENTRO ARMENIA SHOPPING CENTER since the beginning of its operations in 2012, and the information collected thereafter, will be used for the following purposes:
- Sending of information and documents related to the services that must be provided by the mall administration, that is, the information that should be sent to co-owners of private units, occupants of such units in any capacity and merchants in general.
- Submitting information, requirements and notifications to all employees, suppliers and contractors of the shopping center, which are registered in our databases.
- Sending of electronic mail and other messages informing on the events and commercial activities held in the UNICENTRO ARMENIA SHOPPING CENTER.
- Notifying about special offers, incentives and deals of the stores located in the UNICENTRO ARMENIA SHOPPING CENTER and of third parties.
- Sending congratulatory messages for special dates.
- Communication on current raffles, contests or invitations to concerts, recreational or entertainment activities that take place in the facilities of the shopping mall or on its WEBSITE.
- Sending of opinion survey forms on the satisfaction of customers, users and potential clients.
- Analysis and segmentation of information to develop studies and statistics on consumer preferences.
- Conduction of surveys and opinion surveys on products and services.
- Commercial purposes
- Compliance with legal requirements and requirements of judicial authorities.
IV. RIGHTS OF THE INFORMATION HOLDER
In accordance with the constitutional and legal norms, the owner of the information collected in our databases has the following prerogatives and rights, which can be invoked or exercised against the UNICENTRO ARMENIA SHOPPING CENTER or against the person in charge of the processing of personal data, who acts as responsible on behalf of UNICENTRO ARMENIA SHOPPING CENTER:
- To have free access to your personal data, as well as to know, correct, and update them, following the procedures set forth below.
- To request and obtain proof of the authorization granted for the processing of your personal data, except in the case where it is presumed to have been used alternative communication mechanisms, as provided in Article 10 of Decree 1377 of 2013.
- To obtain information about the use that has been given to your personal information.
- To come before the authorities, especially before the dependence of the Superintendence Delegate for the Protection of Personal Data, Superintendence of Industry and Commerce (SIC), in order to request and demand the protection of the rights conferred by the law.
- To revoke, at any time, the authorization for the processing of your personal data, modify it or condition it. Also, to request the deletion of the data, its modification or clarification, unless the information is necessary for legal or contractual reasons.
V. PROCEDURES FOR THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS OF THE INFORMATION HOLDERS
In order to safeguard the rights of the holders of the information that lies in our databases, and the information collected from now on, UNICENTRO ARMENIA SHOPPING CENTER establishes the following procedures:
- The holder of the information (understood as this person’s successors and attorneys-in-fact) may request, at any time, within the hours of attention to the public or electronically, information (queries) about the personal data recorded in the UNICENTRO ARMENIA SHOPPING CENTER databases and on the authorizations granted.
- Additionally, the holder of information may raise petitions or claims regarding clarification, correction, modification, rectification or deletion of data; revocation or conditioning of data processing authorizations, by presenting the documents or evidence thereof as necessary.
- In order to exercise the prerogatives referred to in the preceding paragraphs, the holder must file a written request in the administrative offices (Carrera 14 No. 6 – 02, Level 2) addressed to the MARKETING DEPARTMENT, with a full identification of himself or herself, so that the UNICENTRO ARMENIA SHOPPING CENTER can corroborate that the petitioner is the owner of the information. The holder must specify in the request: a) full name properly spelled of the holder and of the holder´s representative, if applicable; b) identification of the holder and of her or his representative, in the event in which the representative acts on behalf of the holder; c) data or authorization to be known, corrected, modified, deleted or revoked, with a clear and detailed request of the correction or modification; d) address or place where the response can be submitted to.
- The holder can also send an email to the following email address: email@example.com, addressed to the MARKETING DEPARTMENT, with the information indicated in the previous paragraph. In this case, the UNICENTRO ARMENIA SHOPPING CENTER will reply to the same email address through which the request was submitted, as long as it coincides with that registered in the databases. However, if deemed necessary and for the sole purpose of establishing the full identity of the petitioner and holder of the information, the UNICENTRO ARMENIA SHOPPING CENTER may require you to identify yourself before proceeding to respond.
- The response to the consultations referred to in paragraph 1 shall be sent by the UNICENTRO ARMENIA SHOPPING CENTER within the following ten (10) business days counted from the date of receipt thereof. When it is not possible to attend the consultation within that term, the interested party will be informed, stating the reasons for the delay and indicating the date of the consultation, which in no case may exceed the five (5) business days following the expiration of the first term.
- The response to the claims referred to in paragraph 2 shall be submitted by the UNICENTRO ARMENIA SHOPPING CENTER within the following fifteen (15) business days from the day following the date of receipt. When it is not possible to deal with the claim within that term, the interested party will be informed of the reasons for the delay and the date on which their claim will be dealt with, which in no case may exceed eight (8) business days following the expiration of the first term.
VI. DATE OF ENTRY INTO FORCE OF THE POLICY OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The personal data processing policy referred to in this document will be effective as of July 27, 2013, but may be modified, in which case the information will be communicated to the holders.
UNICENTRO SHOPPING CENTER
CRA 14 NO 6-02 ARMENIA TELEPHONE NUMBER (6) 731-2667
AUTHORIZATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the terms established by the existing laws, I AUTHORIZE the processing of the personal data of which I am the owner (or the processing of the data of the legal person I represent) on a voluntary, prior, explicit, informed and unequivocal basis to the UNICENTRO SHOPPING CENTER.
By virtue of the signing of this document, I accept that:
- I know the existence of the Personal Data Processing Policy of the UNICENTRO SHOPPING CENTER, which I can consult on the website of the shopping center:
- That the UNICENTRO SHOPPING CENTER will process and use my data in the manner provided in the Data Processing Policy mentioned above.
- That prior to the collection of my data, I have been informed by the UNICENTRO ARMENIA SHOPPING CENTER about the way in which it will process the data that I have provided, as well as about the following specific purposes for which my personal information is collected: a) sending of electronic mail and other messages informing on the events and commercial activities held in the UNICENTRO SHOPPING CENTER; b) notifying about special offers, incentives and deals of the stores located in the UNICENTRO SHOPPING CENTER and of third parties; c) sending congratulatory messages for special dates; d) communication on current raffles, contests or invitations to concerts, recreational or entertainment activities that take place in the facilities of the shopping mall or on its WEBSITE; e) sending of opinion survey forms on the satisfaction of customers, users and potential clients; f) analysis and segmentation of information to develop studies and statistics on consumer preferences; g) conduction of surveys and opinion surveys on products and services, and h) commercial purposes.
Identification Number: ___________________
Date of Authorization: ___________________
Email Address: ________________________
Format based on Statutory Law 1581 of 2012, “By which the general provisions for the protection of personal data are dictated”, and the Regulatory Decree No. 1377 of June 27, 2013, “Transitory mechanisms to obtain the authorizations for the processing of Personal Data that have been collected before June 28, 2013.”